Cake Jump（MOD (Unlimited Money) v1.1.7）
- Current Version:
- File size: 140M
4、It’s simple, as all you need to do here is to download Traffic Rider unlimited money version. It’s the only featured version for this game on the entire planet and offering you infinite money freely to help you upgrade all your in-game bikes without any interruption or struggle!
- Cake Jump
- Content chatLow gravity frees players to jump far and high, while universal gravity can affect speed!
- <p>Just in time for its 40th anniversary, Missile Command is set to receive a fast-paced reimagining courtesy of developer Nickervision Studios and Atari. It's promised to be a modern twist on the arcade classic, built from the ground up for mobile, and it's headed straight for iOS and Android this spring.</p><p>The basic premise sounds familiar, with your base facing annihilation due to incoming warheads. The task of shooting them down and saving the day falls to you, though it's surely only a matter of time before the assault becomes too much for even the most hardened of Missile Command vets.</p><p>Thankfully, you'll have a few missiles of your own to counter the enemy onslaught, as well as some handy powerups to fall back on when all else fails. It's said to be targeting Missile Command fans both old and new, offering easy-to-learn arcade goodness.</p><p>The new powerup system gives you a chance to use your points to upgrade "all aspects of gameplay", hopefully giving you the edge you so desperately need. There are global leaderboards to scale, achievements to earn, and even an AR feature to get stuck into. This lets you project your gameplay to a virtual arcade cabinet. Pretty neat.</p><p>Nickervision Studios is a one-person team composed of developer Adam Nickerson. Adam is responsible for games such as Bit Blaster, Ding Dong XL, and Orbt XL. Clearly he's got a fair bit of experience when it comes to making mobile-friendly shooters. </p><p>And for those wondering – yes, it'll be a free-to-play title with ads. That said, you'll have the option to get rid of any such hassle by making a one-off purchase to disable them.</p><p>Missile Command: Recharged is currently planned to launch for iOS and Android this spring.</p>On the hunt for more fast-paced shooters? Well, here are 25 of the best action games for Android
- <p>It's not easy to find a profitable market. It's even harder on mobile games where the top grossing apps seem to be set in stone for the past few years with little to no changes in the top ten.</p><p>That's a hard lesson that JuiceBoxGames, the studio behind Honorbound learned. In an open and honest post mortem, the co-founder and CEO of JuiceBoxGames reflects on what went right and wrong with the company.</p><p>Honorbound was not an unsuccessful game. In fact, it was top grossing in the RPG/Card game category for a little while and made over a million per year. In total, players spent eight million on it. JuiceBoxGames even got to the market in 2012 but, according to him, it was already too late.</p><p>Sadly, even these kinds of numbers weren't enough to sustain the company and their second game didn't do well.</p><p>JuiceBoxGames couldn't transfer the community of their first game into Stormborn, with the second app getting less than 10% of Honorbound's download numbers.</p><p>He also expands on how feedback from investors can be contradictory, leaving everyone confused as to how to proceed.</p><p>Ultimately, JuiceBoxGames couldn't keep making games and had to close.</p><p>I'd encourage you to give the full thing a read, especially if you want to start a career as a developer or get in on the business as it's a real eye opener. Sadly though, it's also more common these days.</p>
- Whereto his invised properties did tend;!
- <p>IGG’s open-world strategy game Lords Mobile has attracted millions of passionate players from around the globe since its launch in 2016. For the super-fan who wants to wear their enthusiasm on their sleeve (including literally), the official merchandise shop is packed with all sorts of fun products, including t-shirts, figurines, mouse mats, baseball caps – and much more.</p><p>There’s plenty to come, too, with the Lords Mobile team announcing a fresh range of desirable items scheduled to arrive in-store in 2020. So far, IGG has hinted that a ‘Songstress of the Sea’ figurine and an ‘Ethereal Guide’ figurine will soon be up for grabs, alongside a load of new mugs, rucksacks and more.</p><p>The Singapore-based developer has kept a busy schedule of global meetups, everywhere from Tokyo to L.A., giving players a chance to gather, talk all things Lords Mobile, and even dress up as their favourite characters comic-con-style. At recent events, attendees had the chance to snap up highly collectible merch.</p><p>Something not for sale, however, is the Royal Wonder statue – a newly announced, limited edition item for VIP players. If you’re among this exclusive club, you’ll receive the statue as a gift, and be the envy of kingdoms throughout the Lords Mobile world.</p><p>To find out more about what’s in store, and to be the first to know when new stock comes rolling in, follow Lords Mobile on social media and make sure to check the store page.</p><p> </p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.